We are now accepting guest post contributors for www.burritttavern.com to expand the information given to our readers. However, we won’t just let anyone write for us about any topic. You must pay attention to some simple, yet specific guidelines.
- You MUST write on a topic related to the food and cooking tips.
- Pre-approval from our editorial team on the blog topic and general site outline
- Guest posts must have well-written and high-quality content. Please proofread your post before sending it to our editor.
- Original content. Your article cannot be reposted on your own blog (although you can promote it as much as you want) or other websites. We check every content submitted for plagiarism.
- Same thematics: Before sending your guest post proposal, check if it fits in our website thematics.
What We Do Not Publish
- The article with Self-promotional pieces
- Posts with too many links that expose our website to Google penalties
- Duplicated content with others.
- Thin content: the article with little information.
- Repetitive content: If you choose a topic existing on my site, you must write a fresh angle or add new information.
Type of Content We Publish
- All content of your guest post needs to be informational.
- Our readers also appreciate « best-of… » articles
- Guest posts typically run between 1000 and 1200 words.
- Please submit all posts in Word or Google Documents, (including images, text, backlinks)
- You should make the content of your post easy to read by breaking up large blocks of text.
- Please using subheads and lists where appropriate, it will help readers follow clearly.
- About each sentence, they should have a purpose. If it doesn’t add value, remove it.
- We allow 1 anchor text link pointing back to your website in the post.
- Make sure to cite all sources of information. Include all links or attributions directly in your draft, after the statement you’re linking the source to.
- Photos should be free to use.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line “Write For Burritttavern”